The details are as follows;
- Coach -Although Moorways is now closed “Harpers” have agreed to pick up on the roadside near to the pool and as there are bollards across the entrance the swimmers will still be able to stand on the adjacent car park away from the road.
The pickup time is 7-30am with an arrival time of approximately 11-00am and a departure time of 5-00 to 5-30pm
If you are a member of the team (or reserve) but are not travelling on the coach, please email Steve Layton to that effect firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Team as previously blogged with 2 amendmentsThe criteria for selection is – all ages as at 31/12 as per the 3 previous rounds but one year older.
The team selection below is based almost entirely on LONG COURSE rankings times as at 15/03/17
John Petre Vassil-Necula
Venue : Cardiff International Pool
- Accreditations and advance-purchased tickets will be available for collection at 11.30 on the day of the final, from the crèche at the side of the main entrance to the pool.
- Entrance for athletes will be at 12 noon by the fire exit doors nearest the car park. Shoes to be removed on poolside
- Entrance for spectators will be at 12 noon, through the crèche at the side of the main entrance to the pool.
- Warm-up will commence at 12.15 until 13.00
- 13.00 Opening ceremony, followed by the gala, followed by presentations
- The expectation is to be clear by 16.30