To ensure we meet the Organisers requirements for tomorrows Ghoul-in-the-pool, please can we all abide strictly to the following rules:
- Parents to drop their swimmers off at the door to the Sports hall, but not enter the hall.
- Parents are not to come down to the Sports hall during the session.
- Swimmers must not leave the Sports hall to see parents unless permission is given by Team Managers.
- Swimmers should be either, in the Sports hall, changing rooms or pool side.
- Swimmers must inform Team Managers when they have finished racing and are leaving to meet parents.
Many thanks for your support in this respect, and lets see some great swimming!