HERE… WE… GO…!!
East Midland Championships kick off tomorrow with 34 of our swimmers taking on 3 days of racing in Sheffield!
A huge good luck goes out to our swimmers. Race smart, race hard, stay positive and enjoy the process.
A few notes for our swimmers and parents going into the meet:
- City of Derby kit must be worn at all times
- Arrive 30min prior to the start of warm up for each session you are competing in. Swimmers are allowed to go grab lunch between sessions and just need to communicate about this with their coach.
- Swimmers are expected to sit with the team during the session
- Bring plenty of healthy snacks and a water bottle so we can refuel between races
- If racing all three sessions in a day, bring a spare towel and clothes
- Parents should provide support and reinforce the expectation of positivity with the swimmers at what is a big weekend of racing for many of our athletes!
Let’s go CoD!!
For more information on the meet including entries, timelines and schedule, please follow the link below: